Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Junkyard Quote 21-24 (Week 6)

"And I dont mind when we fall out just as long as we fall back into it so I hope we neva put an end to it even tho ur really not into it......" 
- My friend and I were having a conversation about a girl he likes but doesn't think she is interested in him


"i thought you were my passion but every day I learn more and more about you & i realized it isnt you"


"thought I was on a roll but ended up rollin' back to square one, I guess that's what I get for impersonating the feds"


"A true soul mate is probably the most important person you'll ever meet, because they tear down your walls and smack you awake. But to live with a soul mate forever? Nah. Too painful. Soul mates, they come into your life just to reveal another layer of yourself to you, and then leave." - Elizabeth Gilbert, Eat, Pray, Love

No comments:

Post a Comment